- Responsible for washing dishes, pots and pans used in patient service and all other meals.
- Cleans floors in Dietary by sweeping and mopping
- Cleans other areas of the Dietary Department as assigned by the Dietary Director.
- In charge of setting up the carts for meals.
- Ability to follow diet cards and special diet instructions for all meals.
- Assists cook in setting up meals for the next day.
- Adequately stock food items in the Alexander Dining Room.
- This would primarily be an aide position, with training as a cook in the future.*Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Hours: 9:30 am-7:00 pm; 1-2 shifts per week, and every 3rd weekend
Howard County Medical Center - 12 months ago