BSR Trust, LLC owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to live.
A wide variety of opportunities await you at BSR Trust from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the BSR team, are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company.
Currently, BSR is searching for a part-time Service Technician to work at Ridgewood Apartments in Hot Springs, AR. The Service Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs and apply specialized skills in areas such as HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
The Service Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the assigned apartment community
- Preparing vacant apartment homes for new residents
- Responding to work orders in occupied apartments
- HVAC troubleshooting and repairs
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Lock installation and repairs
- Minor plumbing
- Minor painting
- Minor carpentry
- Appliance installation and repairs
- Swimming pool maintenance and repairs
- High school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years general maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, swimming pools and carpentry.
- EPA certification preferred.
BSR Trust - 13 months ago
BSR Trust, LLC (BSR) is an owner and operator of 112 multifamily properties aggregating 18,689 apartment homes which are located in selected...