Post Si Validation Engineer
In this position, you will be part of the I/O (PCH) Validation Team responsible for System Validation of Intel chipsets. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, developing and enhancing test content and capabilities (in C and/or C++, Assembly*, or Python*)
- Executing new and existing tests on the PCH in a system lab
- Debugging test failures using a variety of debug tools to perform first level characterization of the issue and identify the failing component to be either an element of the software stack (Application, OS, Driver, Firmware) or the hardware (CPU, Chipset, Platform)
- Interfacing with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in developing, modifying and improving tests
- Demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working on multiple development and debug tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivation with demonstrated attention to detail and results orientation
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Must have a coursework in Computer Architecture
- Coursework with C and/or C++ and/or Assembly language programming
- Academic experience with UNIX* shell scripting and Perl or Python*
- Hardware/software interfacing using Basic Input Output System (BIOS), UNIX Operating System, and Instruction-Set Architecture (ISA) concepts for contemporary microprocessors
- Intern experience with System Validation for processor or chipset components
- Intern experience with hardware and software debug
Nov 26, 2012
Nov 27, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 24 months ago
45 years of changing the world.
We’ve been delivering on Moore’s Law for close on half a century. And we have no intention...