Member of a project team involved in development of software for Cisco Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS). Requires utilization of a strong background in embedded SW design, development and test. Proficiency in C programming language and familiarity with linux a plus.
Participation in all stages of development( design, development, test, release, and maintenance) as listed
- Design and develop new software product features.
- Define product internal/external interfaces.
- Develop and debug complex software modules
- Write functional and design specs .
- Contribute to the development of project goals, schedules.
- Develop test plans.
- Perform complex system level tests.
- Supported released software and customers
- Interface with other functional groups
- Solves complex problems at the system level.
- Participate in Cisco’s Patent Program.
MSEE/CS or BSEE/CS and related experience.
Cisco Systems - 21 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...