CHR Solutions has a full-time opportunity for a Service Center Support Technician based out of our Sioux Falls, SD office. This position will be responsible for accepting requests for service from clients, researching issues, identifying solutions, and responding back to the client.
Ensure the provision of direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, researching issues, and responding back the client in a timely manner.
Ensure the troubleshooting and maintenance of periphery equipment, security and software on workstations for clients and in-house networks.
Ensure the performance of system troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose computer problems and make recommendations for process improvements.
Ensure the recording and tracking of client support calls in support database.
Ensure the assessment and identification of client software needs; assist in testing of new and existing software; and plan and participate in initial training of end users during conversion process.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems or Business Administration preferred; equivalent combination of experience and education accepted
- Three or more years of experience in customer service in a technical support environment
- Experience in the following areas: PDA support, VPN, User Setup/Access to software, basic Interaction Client Support, Desktop Support, add/remove accounts-Malifoundry, and Active Directory
- Ability to analyze problems, identify workable solutions, and select appropriate course of action
- Experience with antivirus products, encryption and mobile device management at the enterprise level, preferably McAfee
- Knowledge of TCIP protocol, network cable patching, wireless protocols, VoIP telephones and soft phone applications
- Ability to troubleshoot network, software, and printing issues
CHR Solutions - 23 months ago