A client of ours in Austin, Texas is looking for a Systems Administrator for a contract to hire opportunity.
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years system or network administration experience in a mixed server environment with Linux and Windows, plus virtualization management experience
- Private cloud infrastructure: OpenStack, Eucalyptus
- Operating systems: Linux (RHEL/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu), Windows Server
- Core system services: BIND, Sendmail, Postfix, Samba, Rsync, NTP, NFS, Active Directory, etc.
- Web servers:
Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd
- Application Servers: Tomcat, JBOSS, etc.
- System and Application Logging: syslog-ng, rsyslog, Splunk, etc.
- Source code management: Subversion, git, Perforce,
- Package management:
RedHat or Debian package creation and repository management
- Database installation: Postgres, MySQL/MariaDB,
MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.
- Infrastructure deployment automation and monitoring:
Puppet, Chef, CfEngine, or Bcfg2
- Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Perl
- Automated imaging tools: PXE, Kickstart, Cobbler, Orchestra
- Command-line Linux hardware and container based virtualization: Xen, KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ
- Linux networking: iptables routing, NAT, VLAN, bridging
- Network and system monitoring: Nagios, Munin, Zenoss, Zabbix, Cacti, Graphite, etc.
Randstad Technologies - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...