Are you interested in taking your career to the next level and applying your Finance expertise in a challenging new way? Nielsen has an exciting opportunity for you!
Nielsen’s Business Process Improvement (BPI) Leadership Program is designed to fast track high potential talent into a leadership role at Nielsen. The program is for strong performers who exhibit leadership and change management capabilities who can drive change throughout the organization. We are seeking an experienced Finance professional to join our team as a Master Black Belt.
In this program, you will receive formal training in Lean and Six Sigma, as well as formal and informal training to further develop your leadership capabilities. You will lead projects and initiatives within our Finance organization that will have a significant impact on Nielsen’s business through process improvement and innovation. Upon graduating from this two year program, you have the opportunity to move into a leadership role at Nielsen.
- Demonstrate leadership & accountability for functional & business objectives.
- Integrate and develop processes that meet business and customer needs across the organization.
- Involved in long-term planning contributing to the overall strategy within functional area of expertise.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team empowered to execute the Business Process Improvement (BPI) strategy and tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects
- Provide leadership and direction to Black Belts in executing the Business Process Improvement strategy for game changing levels of improvement in customer satisfaction, process capability and quality.
- Serve as change agent by stimulating, communicating and institutionalizing BPI initiatives.
- Conduct regular project reviews with leaders for progress, status and issues.
- Seek, share and institutionalize best practices.
- Teach, train, coach and mentor Black Belts in the use of BPI methodology.
- Following completion of a rigorous training program, serve as an expert resource to the business on BPI philosophy and approach.
- Drive out waste (Lean) and variation (Six Sigma) in processes through proper use of tools and training.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 10+ years of experience in Finance function
- Track record of exceeding deliverables
- Passionate about change and high-energy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Management and development of direct reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification
- 2+ years of experience in applying Lean & Six Sigma tools to Process Improvements and Quality projects
- Additional leadership experience in the areas of Transactional Lean, Quality, Business Operations, Program Management, Project Management, Contracts or Proposal Management is strongly preferred
The Nielsen Company - 22 months ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...