Bobcat Company is the leading international manufacturer of compact loaders, excavators, attachments and other compact equipment . We are currently looking for students to participate in our Finance co-op program. Opportunities available at our West Fargo, ND location.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business. Now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a Bobcat co-op, you'll learn solid business practices from some of the best Finance personnel in the industry. You'll have a hand in planning and executing projects right alongside Bobcat's finance team. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them.
Your co-op may provide hands-on work in:
- Creation/Documentation/Maintenance of Monthly Management Reports
- Improve/Maintain Balance sheet reconciliations for multiple branches
- Validation of mappings from local ledger to corporate ledger
- Ad hoc Financial Analysis and follow-up on monthly reporting package
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint). Microsoft Excel a MUST, advanced knowledge preferred. General Ledger software also preferred.
- Previous co-op experience a plus
- A self starter and will dig into problems independently and will look for limited guidance
- Commitment to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op.
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bobcat Company - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...