U.S. Citizenship is required.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
The Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) ensures that deliverables meet the quality requirements that are defined and agreed upon in collaboration with the client. The QAS has an undergraduate degree with at least two years of related work experience, or a minimum of four years of related professional experience.
• Help our customers experience extraordinary quality.
• Determine methods to prevent gaps and expertly detect issues before they reach the customer.
• Work collaboratively in a high-contact, agile environment with project managers, support staff and other key team members to insure quality throughout the delivery.
• Conducts comprehensive and efficient testing of learning and performance support solutions against predefined requirements and guidelines, including testing of material.
• Front-end analysis and diagnostics to determine optimal training/learning intervention solutions that will resolve customer performance problems and meet goals and objectives.
• Responsive, innovative training/learning solution design that ensures requirements traceability and effectively controls the solution development effort
• Analysis during the Implementation of the developed training/learning solutions. Solutions may be comprised of or include components which have not been previously developed under the VMB contract.
• Evaluate, measure, and validate the effectiveness of the delivered training/learning solutions.
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...