The SEO analyst is responsible for driving high-quality traffic to client websites and ensuring strong visibility in all major search engines. The successful candidate will achieve these objectives by applying expert skills in SEO, SMO, linking and other related areas to a wide variety of client websites and media campaigns.
· Provides keyword research, copy optimization, on-page and off-page search engine optimization, social media optimization and linking strategies – to drive traffic and increase the visibility of client websites in all relevant search engines.
· Audits client websites and provides actionable strategic recommendations, to ensure maximum search engine visibility and traffic conversion.
· Tracks and reports on website performance metrics utilizing Google Analytics, Urchin, and additional SEO reporting and measurement platforms.
· Researches search engine algorithms and techniques to stay current on SEO trends and best practices, and applies knowledge to all client deliverables.
· Partners with the copywriting team, production team, account management team, project management team and other internal partners, to ensure holistic development and implementation of SEO projects.
· Interacts directly with clients through both written and spoken communication, displaying knowledgeable confidence and skilled expertise.
· Manages own workload and ensures that due dates are met and all work is strategically sound and fully implemented.
· Supports the vision and development of the SEO department and contributes to the ongoing development of internal best practices and SEO strategies.
Experience and Qualifications
· 3+ years of experience providing strategic SEO analysis.
· Demonstrated ability to generate search engine visibility and drive online traffic.
· Proven strength in analyzing data to generate insight and execute accordingly .
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity and innovative nature.
· Experience in supporting multiple successful online marketing campaigns and operating within defined budgets and allocations.
· Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques (Search, Display, Behavioral, Viral, etc. ) required.
· Experience working with web analytic systems (Google Analytics, Omniture, Urchin).
· Strong ability to be proactive and productive in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
· Ability to work successfully in a team setting or independently.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Words: SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Linking Strategies, Websites, Google Analytics, Performance Reporting, Website Traffic, Algorithm, Ranking
· Bachelor’s Degree
TravelClick (www.TravelClick.com) is the leading provider of revenue generating solutions for hoteliers across the globe. TravelClick offers...