All the job functions within this Position Description will be delivered to create an engaging and fun experience for our members. My personable demeanor will make the members feel comfortable and welcome. I will be smiling, up-beat, and just plain excited to help our members. My in-depth knowledge of our products and services will allow me to help members with their financial needs and inspires them to do more for their lives
As a Financial Advocate I will:
1. Cultivate loyal and long-lasting member relationships
2. Help members create financial goals and plans
3. Share knowledge to improve each member’s financial understanding.
4. Support my team in every way.
5. Have Fun, celebrate successes and engage in each interaction.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Two years retail financial experience
3. Two years additional Advocate experience.
4. Excellent listening and oral/written communication skills
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. Working knowledge of basic business math, including ability to perform dividend, interest, payoff, equity and certificate penalty calculations
7. Working knowledge of deposit accounts and unsecured loan products
8. Ability to grasp lending fundamentals and acquire basic knowledge of all consumer loan products
9. Ability to hear and solve problems quickly, using a member service approach
10. Ability to adapt to changing job responsibilities quickly and effectively
11. Demonstrate ability to build loyal member relationships through use of sales, referrals, service recovery and interpersonal skills
12. Ability to build trust that leads to mutually beneficial and fun engaging relationships with our members