Essential Job Responsibilities:
The Project Planner coordinates scheduling, processing, trafficking and tracking of creative and interactive projects as well as serves as liaison between clients, creative staff, interactive staff, outside vendors and other key departments in order to coordinate efficient and timely project processing.
• Acquires project requirements and specifications from the client and creates a detailed project plan.
• Conducts scope and other creative brainstorming meetings.
• Creates detailed project schedules, job estimates, maintaining records of tasks and action items.
• Assigns tasks to internal and external resources, estimates level of effort and tracks progress and budget.
• Traffics project work flow, facilitates communication between clients, staff and vendors.
• Ensures quality control and routes projects for proper approvals.
• Promptly communicates delays, budget issues or any other relevant concerns to the appropriate parties.
• Perform other related work as assigned.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Experience in Workamajig is a plus! Relevant degree and experience preferred.
• Talent for light copywriting is desirable.
• Strong communication skills with the capacity to foster productive and professional relationships with staff, clients and vendors.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work with a wide range of people acting proactively with the ability to adapt creatively.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure.
• Must be well organized.
• Attention to detail, follow-through and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently are essential.
• Familiarity with creative applications, processes and file types.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in making decisions that impact internal and external stakeholders.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
National CineMedia LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
National CineMedia is best known for its cinema advertising pre-show program, FirstLook, which plays in AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark...