As a Naval Architect Advisor within the Marine Systems Group in GVA Houston you will provide management, leadership and technical guidance. You will be responsible for the development, design, specification and services related to floating offshore structures including mooring systems, marine systems and marine equipment; primarily floating production and riser systems, and floating drilling units. You will also be responsible for technical solutions of marine installation and removal phases of offshore structures, including load-out, transportation, lift, launch and float-over mating type operations, and other related marine construction services.
JOB LOCATION 14701 St. Mary's Lane Houston, TX 77079
- Bachelors degree in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or closely related field is required
- 10+ years related experience in floating systems within the offshore oil & gas industry is required
- Background MUST include a strong emphasis on mooring systems, marine systems and related hull systems.
- Seeking an individual that is self-motivated, with good organizational and communications skills.
- Professional Engineers License or ability to obtain license also preferred
Relocation Limited for this position
KBR/GVA offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, and flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -