Pursue and develop new customer service and parts accounts within assigned territory via cold calls, presentations, and following up on leads for new business.
- Enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with service and parts support and by responding to customer concerns/requests.
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective customers.
- Prepare customer service repair quotes, presentations, cost reports, performance reports, and more.
- Assist in the development of promotional programs for service. [Service business includes breakdown repairs, planned maintenance service, full maintenance contracts and shop repair work. Parts business includes Crown parts, all makes parts, and parts for other brands.]
- A four-year college degree or equivalent commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experiences as well as good communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks are required.
- Previous experience in the lift truck industry is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Lift Trucks - 23 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...