PPT Solutions, Inc. is seeking a candidate for a lead position of a small (3 person) cell charged with the interoperability testing, reporting and configuration management of numerous system configuration files that enable/affect the external communications capabilities of the system.
The job will entail periodic 2nd shift (1600 to 2400) work and travel for work in locations other than Redstone Arsenal, AL. Temporary Duty (TDY) durations of up to 30 days may be a possibility for this position.
Any experience with the process of deploying to Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) in support of US military forces is considered highly beneficial.
The acceptable applicant MUST meet the following criteria;
1. Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
2. Candidates must a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
3. Personnel must have experience/knowledge of tactical/strategic military communications.
4. Personnel must have a working knowledge of the concept of Internet Protocol (IP)-based communications.
5. Personnel must have strong written and oral communications skills.
The following education and or experience would be considered highly beneficial, but is not required;
1. Any US Army Signal Corps exposure or experience.
2. Any experience/exposure to medium or large scale computer based networks.
3. CompTia and/or CISCO Certifications.
4. Analysis experience with respect to DoD type requirements or activities.
5. Presentation experience to Corporate Senior management or Senior DoD/Military personnel with regard to technical subjects.
6. Experience with the testing process of major systems during development/sustainment.
PPT Solutions, Inc. - 19 months ago