At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
ADP is looking for a Technical Support Specialist for their Sioux Falls Data Center, this is a NIGHTS AND WEEKEND POSITION.
******This is a nights and weekend position position.
- Responsible for supporting equipment from an operation and project perspective.
- Provide technical support during problem determination and resolution.
- Work with system engineering, customers and vendors during service calls.
- Ensure compliance with 24x7 SLA for hardware related incidents.
- Create and maintain written status reports of all hardware and building related incidents on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of the security software platform and associated hardware.
- Follow procedure to comply with audit requirements.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Experience and Skills:
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Minimum 1-3 years of practical work related experience.
- Ability to use any resource available to resolve problems in a multi-platform diverse computing environment.
- Must be able to work in a group and provide technical expertise to the group.
- Strong team building, communication and project planning experience.
- Strong prioritization, multi tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Server, Mid-range, Networking and Mainframe environment.
- Performance/Execution Driven.
- Strong skills in project coordination, and implementation.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to support coverage for other team members during vacation schedules.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Sioux Falls, SD
Automatic Data Processing - 9 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...