Assists Senior Sales Staff and field based sales employees with administrative clerical and office functions
- Coordinates & facilitates communication among multiple field based senior sales staff and effectively uses technology to order supplies and materials for department, schedule appointments, meetings and presentations; receive and forward calls as appropriate
- Compiles and prepares standard and special reports
- Completes departmental paperwork and necessary electronic forms
- Coordinates the on boarding of new sales team members
- Assists in coordinating travel arrangements for senior sales staff members
- Assists in development of letters, memos, and presentations as requested
- Communicates with vendors, suppliers and potential customers within the sales, marketing and customer service center.
- Coordinates with reception support staff, Marketing and Sales staff on special events.
- Establishes and maintains a harmonious working relationship with peers, sales personnel, internal customers and external customers.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
- Minimum six months administrative and coordinator support experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; Powerpoint)
- Professional appearance and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
Feb 13, 2013, 11:05:20 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 21 months ago