Reference Code: 13003999
Location: Miami, FL, US
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Branch Network is comprised of over 1000 branches across 13 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank's products and services cover a wide range of client banking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every client.
Proactively source, acquire, expand and retain business and consumer customer relationships by maximizing sales opportunities. Ensure a world-class customer experience for all current and prospective customers.
The information listed within this Description
- Develop strategies to grow the business and consumer client base and implement appropriate sales plans to target prospective customers and to build external business development opportunities.
- Execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the branch’s business plan to meet all scorecard goals.
- Transform service transactions to sales opportunities according to customer need.
- Provide value and advice to help our customers succeed financially and achieve deep lifetime relationships. Meet all customer needs and strive to be their primary financial services company.
- Deploy all sales routines to maximize sales and service delivery including outbound sales calls, completing client worksheet, conducting outbound activities.
- Cultivate partnerships with key support groups to drive sales and ensure that all customer needs are met.
- Establish and maintain key relationships and business contacts within the community and targeted industry segments and strategic initiatives (including Citigold and Citi@Work) to create opportunities for growth. Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate.
- Achieve personal production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new business, utilizing effective calling techniques and leveraging all bank products and services.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Participate proactively in all huddles and branch communications and meetings.
- Create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for customers and employees.
- Foster teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience. • Support sales/service activities within the Branch by participating in seminars, micromarketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, etc.
- Provide ongoing coaching to Tellers to effectively identify referral opportunities.
- Proactively educate customers on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
- Resolve customer complaints/issues promptly and effectively. Take responsibility for all customer complaints and problems until resolved.
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
NOTE: You may be required to take a timed online assessment once you complete an online profile. If you need to take the assessment, you will either be directed to do so immediately or you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the assessment within the next few days. Please ensure that your email address is accurate on our system, and please note that the assessment invitation may go into your spam folder rather than to your inbox. The assessment will require 45-60 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete. Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business (preferred) or equivalent work experience
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- 3-5 years retail/sales and service experience
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others
- Basic computer skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Demonstrated ability to implement external sales activities and participate in business development programs
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deepen and retain customer relationships
- Strong financial/business acumen
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...