Is providing superior beverage service with a smile your motto? Then you are the Cocktail Server San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is searching for. We are looking for a Cocktail Server to provide alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage service to our San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino guests with a friendly, enthusiastic, and attentive demeanor.
The ideal candidate for the Cocktail Server position must possess the following minimum requirements:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Possess a High School diploma or GED
• A minimum of three (3) months work experience as a Cocktail Server
• Must have basic math skills and previous cash handling experience
• Must have good basic mathematical skills
• Be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Possess or ability to obtain a current Food Handler Card & negative TB test results
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language
• Must be well groomed and adhere to company dress code
• Demonstrated professional conduct, performance and appearance
• Ability to remain composed, attentive, understanding, and pleasant in a fast-paced, high-demand, customer service environment
San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is a 24-7 work environment, you must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Final candidate selected must undergo and successfully pass background investigation to obtain and maintain Class "A" Gaming License issued by the San Manuel Gaming Commission.
San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino employees are exposed to secondhand smoke while performing their duties within the casino. Candidates must be willing to work in a smoking environment
San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino - 9 months ago