Freelance Creative Coordinator
LM&O Advertising, a fast-growing Arlington, VA-based advertising agency, is seeking a Freelance Creative Coordinator in the Burlington Area.
Freelance Creative Coordinator provides administrative support such as; detailed coordination and follow-up on production projects. Monitors both pre-and postproduction processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details required.
- Coordinates and schedules travel arrangements for Creative team
- Completes minimal video editing for versioning of commercials
- Completes and submits all appropriate expense reports for reimbursement
- Ensures proper departmental scheduling (vacations, holidays etc.)
- Submits and tracks purchase orders
- Keeps supervisor apprised of the status of work
- Prioritizes tasks and assignments to meet scheduled deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Manages work orders and calendars
- Complies to quality standards as set forth by the Superintendent
- Works with supervisor(s) to foster innovative solutions
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Responsible for timely submissions of productions
- Responsible for submitting weekly timesheets and invoices to for payment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
No phone calls please. LM&O is a member of the AAAA and an equal opportunity employer.