Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, the Branch Administrator is responsible for communication, organization and implementation of every job segment related to the branch's administrative systems and services and is principle Metro contact for administrative policy implementation, reporting and recording activities and staff training as related to the areas of business and finance, communication technology and human resources. The Branch Administrator will exemplify the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith in all aspects of job performance and in relationships with others.
- Excellent community and volunteer relationship skills to be able to communicate between branches in accordance with policies, procedures and standards established by the Metropolitan Board of Directors and the Board of Advisors at the South City Family YMCA.
- Strong supervisory ability.
- Accurately perform clerical and administrative abilities while meeting deadlines.
- Provide guidance to the key leadership team on daily cash, budgeting.
- Demonstrate good judgment and perform in a professional manner.
- Troubleshoot, problem solve, make recommendations and solve all phases of network hardware/software problems.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years of office or related experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Requires strong administrative & clerical ability.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- The YMCA Welcomes a Diverse Workforce
Must Pass Criminal History Background Check
Must Pass E-Verify Check
Salary: $32,500 - $40,500
Additional Compensation Details:
Please provide three professional references.
YMCA - 20 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...