Destination Maternity Corporation has a career
opportunity for a Sales Representative within our Oak
store. This is a part time opportunity.
communicate successes and opportunities to supervisor;
- Develop and maintain a professional relationships;
maintain professional level of communication.
directives to Company and/or leased partner standards;
- Execute and maintain all visual and marketing
ensure all weekly promotional sign changes are executed
and procedures, inclusive of adhering to proper
- Comply with all Company and leased partner policies
when performing all functions of the job. Support and
- Demonstrate good safety practices in the department
adhere to all safety practices as communicated in the
safety videos and safety assessment; address any
concerns with business partners.
markdowns by effective date.
- Complete all transfers, price changes, damages, and
business by ensuring all activities are completed within
- Demonstrate the ability to generate sales and build
the allotted timeframe.
- Prior retail and/or service/selling experience
means of personal or public transportation) to remote
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High School math and reading comprehension proficiency
- Proficient in the English language
- Ability to operate computer and/or cash register
- Ability, in some locations, to travel (providing own
location at partner store
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Adhere to attendance/schedule requirements
walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and/or
- Able to climb ladder 6-12 feet
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing,
twisting, for up to eight hours
things that weigh up to 30 pounds
- Simple grasping, pushing, lifting, and/or carrying
Note: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team
member to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job, although additional ones may be required in
each case. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Destination Maternity Corporation is committed to being
an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to hire,
train, pay, offer benefits, terminate, transfer, and
promote individuals regardless of race, color, creed,
pregnancy, religion, union affiliation, national origin,
martial status, sex, age, or other characteristics
protected by law.
Req. Code : 1307
Destination Maternity Corporation (formerly Mothers Work, Inc.) is the world's largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel, using its...