As a member of the Enterprise Architecture team, the Business Architect will work across the Center to develop a comprehensive, integrated view of our business strategies and associated capability needs.
The Business Architect will work across business and organizational boundaries to provide objective analysis and information that will enable key decision makers to optimize and execute the centers information technology strategies. The Business Architect will enable key transformational activities by ensuring the Enterprise Architects and IT departments have a full understanding of the need of the organization as a whole. The Business Architect will resolve fragmentation in the analysis completed by individual business analysts and ensure the IT strategies and work efforts are focused on technology that will help promote the best business processes for the enterprise.
- Maintains an active and empowered partnership with the business to define and align business priorities and IT capabilities to deliver an integrated and adaptive enterprise architecture for the organization.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Define the data elements shared between business units across the enterprise. Understand and document the relationships between those data elements and processes, people, systems, and other data elements.
- Enumerate, analyze, and suggest improvements to the structural relationships of the business and how Information Technology is leveraged. This requires the creation and maintenance of an ongoing model of roles, capabilities and business units and the interplay between these units in various business processes, materials, people, and systems.
- Contribute to workflow optimization projects as part of Moffitt’s clinical, research, and administrative transformation strategy.
- Ensure the Information Technology initiatives and overall strategy aligns with the future state business architecture as developed as part of the Centers transformation initiatives.
Required: bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, Information Technology, or Healthcare related field
Minimum five (5) years’ experience analyzing and documenting business and functional requirements, in support of strategic organizational initiatives. Minimum two (2) years supporting business capability delivery at an enterprise level
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Exceptional analytic, conceptual, communication and problem solving abilities.
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- The ability to act as a liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, benefit realization, and service delivery
Moffitt Cancer Center - 23 months ago
The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, founded in 1986, is a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer...