SecondMarket, the leading marketplace for alternative investments, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support both our Private Company and Trading teams. The ideal candidate should be proactive, reliable, and able to multitask efficiently.
We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, a positive, can-do attitude, and the ability to work well with clients and co-workers. Ideal candidates must be a self-starter and able to work independently or in a group.
- Day-to-day calendar management for the Private Company and Trading teams
- Liaise with the Admin team and their respective groups
- Coordinate extensive travel arrangements, with emphasis on cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Plan quarterly strategy meetings (research, venue, A/V, catering, travel, activities, content, etc.)
- Screen calls and answer phone for Managing Director
- Record contact information and notes on leads and clients into Outlook and SalesForce
- Process team reimbursements
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements
- Maintain paper/electronic files
- Manage compliance logs
- Two years of Executive Assistant experience required
- Must be an all-around team player with a long-term commitment to the role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be able to interact with employees of all levels
- Must be able to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and take initiative when crises arise
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience supporting a team of 5+ people a plus
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment a plus
SecondMarket is the leading marketplace for alternative investments. It has become the online destination for building your investor network, discovering interesting investment opportunities, and transacting in assets such as private venture-backed companies and private community banks, fixed income products, public equity and bankruptcy claims. SecondMarket simplifies secondary market activity by connecting buyers and sellers and providing world-class market and operations expertise.
Since 2004, SecondMarket has brought together more than 100,000 individuals and institutions and completed billions of dollars in alternative investment transactions. SecondMarket is backed by premier long-term investors, including: FirstMark Capital, The Social+Capital Partnership, Li Ka-shing Foundation, Temasek Holdings, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Silicon Valley Bank. SecondMarket is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA, MSRB and SIPC and a registered alternative trading system (ATS) for private company stock. For more information, please visit www.SecondMarket.com.
SecondMarket - 12 months ago
Read Alchemy Magazine, devoted to investing in the next generation of alternative assets