Description/Job Summary Administrative Assistant (NON-EXEMPT)
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer and Controller
Assist the CFO with administrative tasks, including – but not limited to – scanning, indexing, filing, etc.
- Able to work first-shift hours, Monday-Friday.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills. Interface effectively, ethically and professionally with all levels of staff: internal and external executives/managers, internal and external professionals, owners and their staff, line employees, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- Communicate effectively in English (aural, verbal, and written).
- Possess basic computer keyboarding skills.
- Able to sit, stand, bend and remain in static positions for duration of shift.
- Able to lift five to twenty -five pounds (5-25lbs), with or without assistance, on occasion.
- Able to handle, protect and maintain the confidentiality of information. NOTE: A signed confidentiality agreement is required as part of this position.
EQUIPMENT USED: SOFTWARE USED:
- Assist with document management (filing, scanning, indexing, shredding etc.).
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed.
SCOPE OF WORK
- MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Telephone/cell phone
- PVault (Document Management)
- Deals with multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Works under direct supervision of CFO.
- Accountable for completing all assigned tasks accurately and timely.
- May work individually or on teams, as needed.
Shapiro & Duncan - 9 months ago
Shapiro & Duncan provides a variety of mechanical services to all area Cheesecake Factories. We readily perform preventive maintenance t...