ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs benefits administration to include conducting benefit orientation, open enrollment, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Assists with recruitment efforts and conducts new-employee orientations.
- Assists with employee relations issues and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in creation and evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Processes unemployment claims, employment verifications, and other miscellaneous employee requests.
- Monitors workers' compensation claims and coordinates work between employee and insurance carrier.
* Bachelors Degree in Management and/or HR Management preferred but not required, any similar combination of education and/or experience will suffice
* Minimium of three to five years of HR experience required
* Working knowledge with Job Science and ADP Systems such as HRB and E-Time HRIS systems preferred
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel
* Ability to multitask, be organized, and work in a confidential office environment
Windham Professionals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V.
Windham Professionals - 20 months ago