Prepare shipments, accept deliveries and move packages from one area to another and distribute large pieces of office equipment such as computer components and furniture. Sort incoming and outgoing mail and packages for distribution including Help Desk repair/servicing shipments.
High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of shipping and receiving, mail processing and/or general office/administrative experience. Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to lift up to 75 pounds. Proficient with Microsoft Office and the internet. Must be flexible and able to use discretion when dealing with confidential mail, co-workers and customers. Basic knowledge of USPS and FedEx procedures and regulations strongly preferred.
• Pick up and move quantities of computer equipment, furniture, and other office equipment from office to office or building to building using carts and other small moving equipment.
• Distribute and collect office mail, packages, supplies, handouts, storage boxes and computer hardware.
• Examine outgoing mail for appearance and proper addressing, and seal envelopes by hand or machine.
• Stamp outgoing mail by hand or with postage meter, and weigh mail to determine that postage is correct.
• Process and maintain records of certified mail, registered mail, express delivery mail and packages.
• Manage requests via phone, email or in person for office supplies, mail, overnight delivery and equipment repair/service requests.
• May fold letters or circulars, insert in envelopes, stamp and dispatch.
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...