Provides expert recruitment services to fill professional healthcare, executive, engineering, and information technology, and other high level vacancies. Provides leadership and expertise to employment staff.
Develops and implements specialized, multidisciplinary recruiting, advertising and marketing strategies for sourcing and referring qualified applicants for all vacancies.
Identifies staffing needs and uses expert recruiting skills to exploit variety of sources such as resume/applicant databases, professional networks, job fairs, and internet tools to pursue and hire highly qualified applicants.
Proactively searches for and contacts potential employees in response to or in anticipation of vacancies. May search databases, make networking “cold calls”, or use other professional means to identify, contact and recruit suitable candidates.
Coaches and trains recruiting staff in successful techniques for selecting high potential candidates.
Manages all activities related to relocation, background checking, and on-boarding.
Contacts and screens applicants; provides vacancy and organizational information to applicants. Guides potential applicants through the recruitment and referral process.
Provides leadership, direction, and guidance to assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities in conjunction with employees, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains, and coaches subordinate staff. Implements corrective actions and conducts performance evaluations. Maintains the confidentiality of patient records and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Tribal law, regulations, rules, policies and processes.
• Knowledge of Alaska Tribal Health System, ANTHC, and Alaska Native culture(s) and beliefs.
• Knowledge of industry trends are followed in order to take advantage of cutting-edge and innovative recruiting technologies.
• Knowledge of human resources policies and processes.
• Knowledge of recruiting and staffing procedures.
• Knowledge of marketing, sales and advertising.
• Knowledge of presentation and public speaking skills.
• Knowledge of customer service concepts and practices.
• Knowledge of Alaskan geography and cultures.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Skill in managing multiple priorities and tasks concurrently and meeting deadlines.
• Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of applications.
• Skilled in advising hiring leaders on position content development, recruiting strategies and the organizational recruiting process.
• Skilled in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with individuals with wide array of cultural, political, educational, socio-economic, geographic and linguistic backgrounds.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Bachelor’s degree in related field. Progressively responsible professional work-related experience, education, or training may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for college education.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
Non-supervisory – Seven (7) years of recruiting experience.
Supervisory – Three (3) years involving employee supervision.
MINIMUM CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATION
Professional Human Resources Certification (PHR) and/or Senior Professional Human Resources Certification (SPHR).
May travels occasionally within Alaska in small fixed wing aircraft; occasionally travels outside Alaska.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to lift approximately 10 pounds. ANMC is not a latex free environment. Therefore, some latex exposure can be expected.
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium - 11 months ago