Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized names in the
retail apparel industry, and our emphasis on fashion and
service makes us an industry and style leader.
LANE BRYANT is seeking highly experienced Store
Management Leaders and Sales Associates for the Decatur,
AL area. These positions include Store Manager,
Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Leaders and Part-Time
Associates, they are responsible for ensuring an
exceptional customer experience, and creating an
exciting fashion brand that will keep your customer
coming back for more
The Lane Bryant Management team is accountable for
executing the following roles and responsibilities in
order to deliver consistently positive customer
experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth.
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear
action plans that optimize results
- Own Total Store Goals for the
- Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a
fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest.
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling,
incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure business is driven by each segment with the
Roles Leader program
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current Brand
- Ensure effective execution of all operational
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store
Leaders and Associates
- Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
- Manage controllable expenses
- Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store
controls including Loss prevention/safety
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for shrink results and safety awareness
- Attract, hire, develop and retain top talent
- Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Maximize sales potential through timely performance
- Build a team which supports current selling/service
- Succession plan by creating internal bench strength
- Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all
required training programs
- Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication, supervisory and customer service
- 1-5 years of retail experience
- Prior management or sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend
for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to
respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
BENEFITS for Full Time only:
- Health Care and Vision benefits
- 401(k) and Pension benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential.
- Very generous employee store discount
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...