The Electrical Controls Engineer will be an individual contributor role with some design oversight responsibilities. This individual is responsible for taking design and programming projects from conception through start-up; assist with estimating and proposal development; interfacing with clients and plant personnel; and thriving in a team -oriented atmosphere.
o Specifying controls hardware, including field devices
- BS Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years industry experience, will consider Co-Ops & Internship experience
- Knowledge & experience with machine automation (design & programming)
- System development experience with multiple machines, including;
o Electrical design, including panel layout and fieldbus network design
o PLC & HMI development
o Commissioning, startup support and training of plant personnel
o System documentation
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Demonstrated experience with multiple VFD's or servo systems
- Experience with additional software: AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, E-Plan
Compensation & Benefits:
- Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate knowledge, skills and competencies, along with examples of previous work
- Travel up to 20-25%
- Must be willing & able to work some weekends and holidays, as required for shutdowns
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical & dental; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401K; Paid Holidays & Vacation; and more.
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high "geek-factor" assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren't afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
A&E Engineering, Inc - 24 months ago