Global Sales – Aerospace and Defense Vertical
Position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Quote competitive rates, create relationships with internal and external clients and respond to their requests in a timely manner, take responsibility for tracking and communicating pertinent information related to client cargo and resolving problems.
- Promote the UTi Enterprise solutions
- Perform various general office functions including but not limited to creating and maintaining sales lead folders, data entry, telephone/communication skills and providing customer service to both our internal and external clients.
- Ensure that Government contract compliance is achieved.
- Sales support to include; Proposal documents, client follow up, tracking of sales activities and client volumes, conference attendance and equipment, and corporate reporting.
- Above all, lead by example , motivate and support co-workers, Integrate and promote the Company Values into daily actions and interactions ( Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Dedication, and Respect ).
Position requires highly developed organizational and people skills. Good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build and maintain positive business relationships; obtaining an in-depth understanding of the diverse needs of each client and assuming ownership of building the business. The position requires the ability to negotiate rates, solve problems, dispatch trucks, track loads and provide excellent customer service. PC literacy is necessary. Basic knowledge of FAR based Government contracts and compliance is also necessary. Global transportation and geographic knowledge will be a requirement. The Position requires the ability to balance multiple duties concurrently and maintain attention to detail. Must be a "team player."
UTi is an EEO Employer