Full/Part Time : Full-Time
Regular/Temporary : Temporary - Time Limited
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
We have an immediate opening for a Web Developer to join the Technology Group of Clemson University Center for Workforce Development. You must have strong skills in Microsoft technologies including MS SQL, C#.NET, ASP.NET and Ajax. As our Web Developer, you will be involved in the full project life cycle interacting with both IT team members and end users. The work will involve gathering of requirements, preparing detailed specifications, coding, and software implementation.
1. Implementing and testing application and system features in the beginning stages. E/15%
2. Reviewing and maintaining error logs on a weekly basis. E/5%
3. Identifying underlying or hidden problems and patterns. E/5%
4. Developing fast, error free programs and methods to enhance and automate systems and processes. E/50%
5. Leading application developments. E/5%
6. Writing unit tests. E/5%
7. Documenting comments in codes/tests. E/5%
8. Track internally the progress of the software releases and provide updates internally and externally. E/5%
9. Other Tasks as assigned by the supervisor. E/5%
A high school diploma and experience in a related field. An associate degree in a related field may be substituted for the required work experience.
PAY & WORK SCHEDULE :
Standard Hrs: 37.5; Band: 05 ($ 31,182.00 - $ 44,438.00)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
APPLICATION DEADLINE :
July 1, 2013
COMPETENCY / SKILLS TEST :
All candidates chosen for an interview may be administered a competency skills test by the hiring department.
JEANNE CLERY ACT :
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure Act requires institutions of higher education to disclose campus security information including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding areas. As a current or prospective Clemson University employee, you have a right to obtain a copy of this information for this institution. For more information regarding our Employment, Campus Safety and Benefits, please visit the Human Resources - Prospective Employees web page shown below:
CLOSING STATEMENT :
Clemson University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information
Clemson University - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. Our...