Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 85 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers.
In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; RV rentals, technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance, extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
Camping World RV Rentals is now hiring a Rental Agent:
- Provides service to customers, reviews rental contracts and damage sheets, provide orientation of motor home etc.
- Works well in cross-cultural environment with chiefly European customers visiting the USA
- Maintains the appearance of store which may include, stocking and performing general housekeeping duties
- Answers phones and provides friendly customer assistance
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
- May cross train to perform other duties
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned (assemble orientation kit, check-in/out customers, etc.)
Keyword: rent, rental, rv,
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of experience preferred in retail auto parts stores and/or big box retail stores
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication skills are a must
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, in addition to, repetitive lifting and bending
- Ability to process transactions accurately
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional and tactful manner
- Accurate listening skills
- Ability to handle problems and facilitate successful outcomes
- Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
From: Camping World
Camping World - 9 months ago
Camping World customers are happy campers, especially when vacationing in an RV. The company is one the largest retailers of RV and camping...