Your job as a successful Branch Service Associate at UBS Financial Services Inc. is to perform various client service functions, including:
• Performing treasury operations, cashiering credit and debit accounts, processing securities and correspondence, keeping records, and performing margin activities
•Greeting and assisting clients and visitors to the Branch and providing administrative assistance when needed
• Inputting and marching orders, and handling FA requests.
•Maintaining the new account process for the Branch
Interface with external clients, anticipate their needs, and follow through to provide exceptional
• Provide service to internal branch clients by interfacing with management, managing the
relationships with assigned Financial Advisors, coordinating with the operations function, and
performing administrative duties
• Support and drive firm initiatives
• Maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge
Experience with New Accounts processes
Strong understanding of regulations pertaining to new accounts for NRAs, Patriot Act, KYC, AML
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills
FINRA: Series 7, 66 preferred
Strong Computer skills including Excel and Word
Industry Related Experience
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
UBS - 22 months ago
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....