Our client, the interactive division of a children’s entertainment group, is seeking a Sr. Multimedia Communications Designer to serve as a project manager, designer and driver of design/visual communications strategy to effectively communicate team initiatives, product launches and events.
Requiring great creativity and an understanding of PR campaigns, this person will be responsible for audience engagement, communications messages, and promoting a branded suite of games, online properties, apps and digital experiences.
Additionally, this role handles presentations, asset management, website development, print mockups, promotional collateral, event deliverables, email communications, graphics, logo design and asset creation, intranet design, and management, and video production.
This is a 2 month contract position.
• Conceptualize and produce digital media for communication initiatives (presentations, templates, digital signage, graphics, logos, etc.)
• Drive design strategy and vision based on the project needs and direction from the project lead
• Lead creative development and execution of deliverables (on multiple platforms) for both external and internal audiences
• Generate new and innovative executive presentations that include sound and video production
• Design full-scale event creative that extends from signage to promo items
• Manage all design projects, communicating, strategizing and prioritizing with product teams as needed
• 10+ years of professional experience that involved a wide range of projects and clients (Equivalent based on portfolio with professional references will be considered)
• Strong background in communication design is desired
• Experience developing mobile apps is a plus
• BFA or higher concentrating in Design, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of agency or in-house creative team experience
• Proficient in: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/AfterEffects, Prezi, Keynote and PowerPoint and Final Cut (or an alternative video editing software)
• Maintain familiarity with the intricacies of web and mobile interactive design and emerging formats
• Must be able to build files for final output/production in multiple formats (print/web/video)
• Demonstrates a high understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory, design principals and user behavior as it relates to design
• Knowledgeable about current trends in the entertainment industry
• Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Demonstrated record of creating cutting-edge and original design solutions on tight deadlines