The Controls Project Manager is responsible to manage the sales process within the open market contractor environment and to solicit new installation customers by selling the company portfolio of products and services to achieve the individual sales and growth targets while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Meet regularly with MEP consultants to facilitiate project specifications that favor our products and services.
- Prospect, qualify and secure new projects and business opportunities for the branch. Tasking includes timely and accurate monthly billings, monthly re-estimates to forecast and plan for the expected cost at completion, track financial results, monitor manpower utilization and material purchasing, communicate financial status to management.
- Manage the project execution process through coordination with internal or external engineering resources.
- Proactively evaluate potential problems on the job and initiate action to limit negative outcomes. Pursues change-orders for equitable adjustments to scope and contract value.
- Develop and maintain viable relationships with customers, prime contractors, subcontractors and trade personnel
- Adhere to corporate sfety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Communicate openly and in a timely manner to management on upcoming large opportunities to ensure smooth business operations and customer satisfaction.
Additional Qualification Desired:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years (minimum) experience in Controls (DDC) construction market.
- Experience working directly with engieers, mechanical contractors negotiating deals on projects.
- Experience with controls sales within the State of Washington
- BACnet protocol experience
- Tridium experience