Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Junior-Level Web Advertising Analyst
FH Digital is seeking a passionate Web Advertising Analyst for its Washington D.C. office to implement, monitor and report on a variety of digital ad campaigns, compiling data to understand user behavior and synthesizing it to help inform optimizations and communicate performance.
The Web Advertising Analyst will work with the Marketing, Media and Analytics team to turn columns and rows of data into actionable insights. Responsibilities include:
In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills will be required to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Create paid search and social advertising campaigns for Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and a variety of other platforms, including writing ad copy, developing keyword lists and determining target audiences
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization of existing campaigns; manage and oversee budgets for multiple clients
- Monitor keyword bids, CPC, CTR and quality scores as well as other key performance related metrics
- Weekly/Monthly reporting on all campaigns; use of Google Analytics to report on web performance; integrate paid and organic performance to tell complete story of online trends, successes and areas of opportunity
- Keyword research and SEO (search engine optimization) skills needed
- Experience with 3rd party ad servers, such as DART, needed
Using the very latest in Web development technologies, FH Digital designs and produces digital media applications such as international award-winning Web sites, streaming video, multimedia applications, blogs, content management systems, email campaigns, data management systems and custom features for social networking sites.
FH Digital’s impressive and long list of clients includes FORTUNE 500 corporations, popular consumer brands, major government agencies and trade associations. Please visit our client portfolio at www.fhdigital.net.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing
- Familiarity with fundamentals of paid search, SEO, online display advertising, social media and other digital marketing tactics
- Data-driven outlook with comfort and enthusiasm for data-intensive projects
- Experience turning data into insights, preferably in a PR, Advertising or Digital Agency
- Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage ad hoc reporting requests in tandem with ongoing projects
- Experience working with technical and creative professionals
- Reasonably technical background preferred to effectively recommend tools and solutions, and partner with technical teams to implement and troubleshoot analytics packages
- Deeply experienced with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter and DART with working knowledge of enterprise tools from Omniture, Webtrends and Unica
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment
Fleishman-Hillard - 24 months ago
Communication is everything at Fleishman-Hillard. One of the leading public relations firms in the US, the company specializes in about 30...