Partner is seeking a full time Project Manager in our Ramsey or Red Bank office to perform Project Management responsibilities including planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Conduct site inspections
- Write reports and proposals
- Conduct scientific research
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Oversee quality control throughout the project’s life cycle
- Coordinating the efforts of Partner team members, and at times Partner Associates (PAs) in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Partner team members and the Client in order to successfully deliver a quality product on time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Direct and manage full cycle project development from beginning to end.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC) of all portions of the project, including text and appendices.
- Communicate with client relationship manager (CRM) regarding scope-of-work (SOW) and client expectations throughout the term of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client-specific SOW, templates) to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress is on schedule.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to RMs and clients, while understanding the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail), recommendations to the Relationship Manager and Client.
- Manage Client follow-up, questions, and concerns.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Schedule appropriate Professional Associates (PAs) and negotiate terms (fee and vendor provided items).
- Place requests with Project Coordinator (PC) Group for Partner Associates’ engagements and vendor-provided items.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
- Communicate report delivery instructions to the Project Coordinator.
- Invoice Project.
- Coordinate final/draft report and invoice delivery to client.
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Experience investigating petroleum hydrocarbon and chlorinated solvent impacted sites
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of NJDEP and NYSDEC regulations. Knowledge and understanding of additional state environmental regulations a plus
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Excellent site investigation experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Understand the concept of environmental engineering as it pertains to due diligence
- Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA).
- Demonstrate strong skills in due diligence consulting
- Remedial system design and implantation experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in biological/physical sciences or engineering discipline.
- Post degree in an earth science or engineering discipline is a plus
- Current 40 hour HAZWOPER training a plus
- 5 – 10 years relevant experience in environmental or engineering consulting.
Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.
- Must be able to pass a baseline physical exam and respirator fit test
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Adequate to perform job duties in person or over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Partner has been committed to delivering quality to our SBA clients since our inception. In February 2009, Partner acquired the assets of...