Partner is seeking a full time Project Manager in our Ramsey or Red Bank office to perform Project Management responsibilities including planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Conduct site inspections
- Write reports and proposals
- Conduct scientific research
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Oversee quality control throughout the project’s life cycle
- Coordinating the efforts of Partner team members, and at times Partner Associates (PAs) in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Partner team members and the Client in order to successfully deliver a quality product on time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Direct and manage full cycle project development from beginning to end.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC) of all portions of the project, including text and appendices.
- Communicate with client relationship manager (CRM) regarding scope-of-work (SOW) and client expectations throughout the term of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client-specific SOW, templates) to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress is on schedule.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to RMs and clients, while understanding the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail), recommendations to the Relationship Manager and Client.
- Manage Client follow-up, questions, and concerns.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Schedule appropriate Professional Associates (PAs) and negotiate terms (fee and vendor provided items).
- Place requests with Project Coordinator (PC) Group for Partner Associates’ engagements and vendor-provided items.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
- Communicate report delivery instructions to the Project Coordinator.
- Invoice Project.
- Coordinate final/draft report and invoice delivery to client.
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Experience investigating petroleum hydrocarbon and chlorinated solvent impacted sites
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of NJDEP and NYSDEC regulations. Knowledge and understanding of additional state environmental regulations a plus
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Excellent site investigation experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Understand the concept of environmental engineering as it pertains to due diligence
- Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA).
- Demonstrate strong skills in due diligence consulting
- Remedial system design and implantation experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in biological/physical sciences or engineering discipline.
- Post degree in an earth science or engineering discipline is a plus
- Current 40 hour HAZWOPER training a plus
- 5 – 10 years relevant experience in environmental or engineering consulting.
Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.
- Must be able to pass a baseline physical exam and respirator fit test
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Adequate to perform job duties in person or over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
Partner has been committed to delivering quality to our SBA clients since our inception. In February 2009, Partner acquired the assets of...