The Client Service Professional will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client.
The Client Service Professional is responsible for:
- Greeting clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Matching clients with the best suited tax professional for their needs
- Scheduling clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handling client exits by assuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills and Experience
Strong customer service skills needed to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
Ability to perform well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to multi-task.
Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful.
Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred.
H&R Block - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
H&R Block is one of the world's largest tax services providers, utilizing more than 100,000 highly trained tax professionals and having...