HouseCall is a leading provider of partnered information technology products and services for the U.S. Congress. We provide executive level, white-glove support, handling all IT needs from desktop support and network/systems administration to web and software development. |
We are currently seeking highly-qualified applicants to perform systems administration work on Capitol Hill.
Applicants will need to multi-task assignments and prioritize tasks according to client needs and schedules. Additionally, qualified candidates should be self-starters, highly motivated, and eager to contribute to the well-being of the organization while operating in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants must be skilled in:
This position is NOT entirely a desk job. Employees will be expected to interact with clients on a daily basis in various capacities. Professionalism and courteousness are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Windows XP and 7 PC support and troubleshooting
- Server 2003 and 2008 configuration and support
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Enterprise management of a PC environment, as well as mobile device installations/support including Blackberry, Android, and iPhone
- Hardware support and troubleshooting
- Enterprise Level Domain management
- Microsoft Exchange
- Web presence management
- Apple/Mac support are considered a plus
Benefits include: 401K, PPO healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation, etc.
HouseCall and Solvere One - 2 years ago