Position Title: CRM Specialist
Business Unit: Marketing
Position Reports to: CMO
Positions Reporting to this Role: None
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA
Intrawest is an industry leader in the development and management of four season mountain resorts with a commitment to creating the best memories, again and again.
Founded in 1976, Intrawest began as a residential and urban real estate firm. In the mid-1980s the company combined its real estate and mountain operations expertise to form a unique village-centered offering, which has proven to be successful. Today, Intrawest has interests in a network of resorts at North America's most popular mountain destinations.
The success of Intrawest is the result of a combination of spectacular resort locations and creative and motivated people that constantly strive to create places where amazing experiences happen for resort guests and our homeowners.
Currently headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Intrawest is a privately-held company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of private equity funds managed by affiliates of Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG). Fortress is a leading global alternative asset manager founded in 1998 and headquartered in New York.
COMPANY CULTURE AND VISION
Intrawest is committed to deliver memorable and unique experiences… again and again. Intrawest’s ability to deliver exceptional experiences consistently, forms the foundation for the company’s success. We are experts at designing, building and operating mountain resorts. We provide a range of great experiences for our guests, homeowners and employees.
This person will be responsible for the development and deployment of CRM tactics and best practices. This person will oversee the CRM tactics of all our businesses and be the technical expert to drive this critical platform so that we can reach right time right message right person.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee segmentation and the development of trigger campaigns
- Oversee the development nurturing campaigns
- Oversee A/ B testing and best practices to enhance conversion rates.
- Oversee email capture tactics
- Build consumer reporting dashboards for all appropriate levels of the organization
- Participate in data warehouse planning
- Documenting systems and processes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College degree in marketing and analytics preferred
- 3+ years industry experience
- Must be Eloqua certified
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Consumer research
- Strong skills and experience with databases and statistical analysis
- Managed key performance indicators
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
Skills & Abilities:
- Eloqua certified
- Understanding of Marketing Automation
- Understanding of analytical CRM terminology and concepts
- Familiarity with resort and leisure industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Broad understanding of IT architectures and technologies.
- Highly organized, analytical, detail and action oriented
- Acute listening skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Honors commitments through the delivery of timely and high quality results
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of consumer behavior and consumer research
- Leadership qualities in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage outside resources
- Change leader –questions existing paradigms
Intrawest - 14 months ago
Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual or...