Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- Support driveline design release activities with NVH design direction and testing; including interfaces
- Perform hardware and assessments trade-off indices
- Support target setting and cascading to sub-system and component levels
- Coordinate and perform system level testing
- Perform vehicle testing for driveline NVH related issues
- Find-and-fix support
- Provide design support for advanced concepts
- Support CAE/hardware correlation
- Support checkpoint reviews and management drives @ major milestones
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job.
- Bachelor (required) or Master (preferred) Degree in ME or EE or related discipline is required.
- Strong planning, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Self starter capable of establishing structure and delivering results in activities which are new to Ford Motor Co.
- NVH or Driveline D&R experience prefered
Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 22 months ago