This position is responsible for managing the people and processes required to transform a wide variety of datasets into relevant, actionable and informative visualizations. This role will be responsible for implementing strategies that align the Analytics Team with the solutions and services provided to our clients.
The individual will work closely with both business and technical stakeholders to define and document business reporting and visualization requirements. They should have working knowledge of Business Intelligence principles, tools and capabilities. Additionally, they should understand development of key performance metrics and KPIs, as well as a general understanding of data is acquisition from various data sources, storage, and transformation business rules to create consumable information.
They should be comfortable working around scheduled solution release deadlines and operating in a fast paced environment, where it requires ability to prioritize and flexibility switch between multiple projects occurring simultaneously. They should be comfortable defining new processes to make data capture more efficient, and in developing new tools & techniques for performance measurement. They should also be comfortable working with extremely large volumes of data.
Candidate Skills Requirements
- 5-7 years as a Business Analyst, including requirements gathering and documentation
- At least 1 – 2 years demonstrated experience working with Business Intelligence methodologies.
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications including MicroStrategy, and Tableau are considered significant pluses.
- Working knowledge of web analytics practices and methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills or solution delivery skills
- Ability to interface with database developer and software developer in order to develop/refine solution and ensure data integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability, with the facility to synthesize large volumes of complex information and present it to senior management in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Understanding of data modeling
- Ability to manage a diverse team
- Interest in mechanical or engineered systems
- Building, automation or instrumentation experience is desirable
- Consulting or product development background desirable
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship for employment.
- 25 days off per year to start – (Includes holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- On site gym/shower facilities
- More to come…
No phone calls – principals only. Interested applicants may apply by clicking here .
AtSite, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.