Senior Financial Analyst
The individual chosen for this role will have a unique opportunity to lead a variety of projects in support of pricing and promotional analysis for a $1B+ business unit within Staples’ North America Delivery division. This position will also act as the lead Finance representative on a strategic cross-functional team that supports coordination and roll-out of all our promotional activities. Strategic planning, analytical, communication and project management skills are a must
Conduct performance analysis around our pricing and promotions activities.Contribute in shaping our pricing and promotional strategy and tactics
Make recommendations that incorporate findings from competitor indices, market research or general analysis
Influence the allocation of promotional funds based on concise analytical findings.Lead presentations to Sr. Leadership that clearly articulate the effectiveness of our promotional efforts
Provide in-depth, value added analysis around sales and margin outlook – looking at customer trends, macro external factors and other drivers moving top line results.Ad-hoc analysis in support of sales and profitability growth.Lead a variety of analytical projects related to financial planning, pricing and sale team management
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
- Minimum three years of pricing or financial analysis experience
- Five years of complex financial analysis
- Strong leadership, analytical, and financial planning skills
- Organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and confidence to present information to the Sr Leadership team
- Strong desire to be a leader
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 9 months ago
As the world’s largest office products company and 2nd largest eCommerce site, we’re a recognized name across more than 26...