FileNet 4.5 Developer
A fast growing services firm is looking for an exceptional individual to take on an application management and development position within our IBM FileNet content management area. Working closely with our business units, this position will develop innovative and responsive solutions to increase our service to our clients and create process efficiencies through automation. The ability to work with clients and end-users to develop and understand business requirements will be essential for success. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the enterprise content management system and play a key role in ensuring the success of this core system.
FileNet Administrator - Developer
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
2-5 years experience with Filenet 4.x or 5.x in the following areas:
- Must be IBM FileNet P8 Administrator certified.
- Full familiarity with Workplace, WorkplaceXT including page creation, templates, security, subscriptions and customization. Experience in customizing FileNet workplace using Web Application Toolkit and AE User Interface Services and customizing portal views based on user access roles.
In depth experience with IBM P8 products including Application engine, Content engine, process engine, business activity monitor, process analyzer, lotus mashup and IBM Business Space.
- Experience with P8 eForms, scripting, eForms for steps processors and workflow policy creation.
- Experienced with IBM Websphere 7.0 including JDBC, LDAP, SSO and SSL configuration.
- Experienced in creating object stores, document classes, security policies, custom objects, and subscriptions, developing event scripts using FileNet Enterprise Manager (FEM) and stored searches , search templates and entry templates using Workplace.
- Experienced installing FileNet software and patches for all P8 components including CE, PE and AE.
- Experience in performing system deployments, maintenance, backup and resolving production incidents
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft LDAP users, groups and domains.
- Experience with document capture solutions such as enterprise scanning, fax and email integration, barcode recognition, batch processing, image formats and OCR.
- Workflow map design including process rout ing, queues, rosters and components, event logging, milestones and statistics.
- Comprehensive OOP understanding with object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design (OOD) and Design Patterns.
- Design, build and implement custom java workflow components using eclipse and FileNet PE/CE/eForm APIs. Deployment experience with PCC and Application Engine component manager. Strong java knowledge and FileNet API experience a must.
- .Net 4.0 C# programming experience to FileNet CE/PE API’s, 3 rd party imaging toolkits such as Atalasoft, pixtools or Accusoft.
- Design, build and integrate to external applications over REST and SOA API’s including SalesForce and vertical business systems.
- SQL database experience using JDBC and ADO, stored procedures, functions and T-SQL. Experienced with MS SQL and/or Oracle basic administrative tasks including backup, performance tuning and configuration
Nice to have skills
- PDF form experience including eSignature, cloud based form functionality, Adobe LiveCycle
- IBM BPM Workflow certification
- Visio BPEL workflow experience
Able to quickly learn & on-board themselves in customized interfaces and applications built on top FileNet APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience.
Equity Trust company - 2 years ago