Evaluation of Development, periodic Exploration Step Out / scenarios, reserve profiles and profitability on existing properties or potential acquisitions.
Monitor drilling results and prepare / update asset type curve scenarios for economic runs.
Identification and economic assessment of drilling and workover opportunities.
Audits and technical reviews on projects at key milestones.
Reserve calculations, reporting, and documentation with Corporate Engineering and 3rd Party Reservoir Auditors.
COG Operating LLC uses e-Verify to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Reservoir engineer with minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Petroleum Engineering preferred
Demonstrated competences in team work, project management and skills related to the E&P lifecycle
- Experience in oil and gas reserve estimations using SEC rules, decline curve analysis, production surveillance, and economic evaluations
- A broad understanding of the E&P business, Permian Basin experience a plus.
- Good communication and social skills
- Proficient user of economic evaluation software (Aries experience beneficial) and Microsoft Office Suite
We are an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties....