141514 - Saint Charles, MO
This is the entry level administrative position at Acosta. Overall, this individual is responsible for typing and editing routine letters and memos. Maintains lists or logs; coordinates meetings and calls; arranges travel schedules; re-formats data and creates reports; uses spreadsheet/presentation software to create reports/presentations. The incumbent supports manager(s) in clerical and minor administrative duties.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Types and edits routine mail.
- Separates and distributes incoming mail for the branch.
- Schedules appointments for manager(s).
- Answers the telephone and gives information to caller or routes to appropriate person.
- Makes copies as requested.
- Files correspondence and other records.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate person.
- May make travel arrangements.
- Will create reports with detailed direction from manager.
- Serve as back-up to the Receptionist during breaks, lunch, sick days and vacation days.
Apply for this job:
- Must have 2 years secretarial or administrative experience.
- Must have good spreadsheet and word processing software knowledge.
- Must be able to type 60 wpm in completing routine administrative functions.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of presentation software a real plus.
- Must have professional demeanor, be attentive to details and accurate in work completion.
- Apply for this job online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
Acosta Sales & Marketing - 15 months ago