At Ballard Rehab, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is dedicated to returning patients to healthy and fulfilling lives. Our 60-bed hospital, located in the heart of the Inland Empire, provides quality acute inpatient and outpatient care for both adults and children. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and CARF, Ballard Rehab enjoys a strong history and a national reputation spanning more than 36 years.
Ballard Rehab is seeking a Clinical Liaison to join our team. The Clinical Liaison position is responsible for inpatient admissions and census development from referral sources that include acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and more. The Clinical Nurse Liaison completes pre-admission screens at area hospitals and markets Ballard’s services to the medical community. This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for success.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Must be a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, or Occupational Therapist.
- Must have a minimum of one to three years experience in healthcare sales and marketing.
- Self-starter with a focus on achieving business development and census goals.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and professional judgment.
- Acute rehabilitation care experience desirable.
- Experience is healthcare admissions, case management and discharge planning a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Vibra Healthcare - 22 months ago