The Spa Receptionist at LifePointe provides customer reception and service to incoming clientele. The receptionist also provides limited clerical support to the Spa staff and management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Utilizes interpersonal skills to present a professional image and communicate effectively in person, by telephone and email.
2. Provides customer service to Spa/Retail
3. Maintains work calendars and schedules department meetings utilizing relevant computer hardware equipment and software applications
4. Provides phone coverage for the Spa, screens phone calls, relays messages in a timely fashion and provides information to callers as appropriate
5. Types memorandums, correspondence, forms and other departmental reports
6. Sorts and routes incoming departmental mail, delivers out-g
in department mail
7. Maintains departmental files including processing file revisions
8. Monitors and maintains office equipment and appropriate supply inventory, and
9. Communicates and cooperates with all levels of personnel, medical staff, auxiliary and ancillary departments.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalency required. Prior experience providing customer reception or customer service in a retail environment preferred.
Hours for this position are Mon-Thurs 5:15 - 8:30pm; with Fridays and Saturdays as scheduled.
BryanLGH Medical Center - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard