The New York Post, a division of News Corporation, is New York's must-read newspaper leading the city with a powerful brand that is bold, street-smart, and award winning.
We are currently seeking a Freelance Photographer to work with our Photo Department.
- Complete first-rate freelance assignments for a major New York daily publication
- Provide a wide range of options quickly
- Must show good picture selection skills and reasoning
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Fully equipped, experienced photographer with a car and a strong portfolio
- Must be prepared to work early mornings and late nights
- Knowledge of New York City geography a plus
For immediate consideration, please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Freelance Photographer in the subject line.
- You retain copyright of your work
- Not a full-time or part-time employment position; but working from assignment to assignment as an independent contractor
- Not an exclusive arrangement; may continue to work for others while providing services to the Post
New York Post is an EOE.
- 4 years ago - save job